Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day of first rain


Today the monsoon rain has come. From the very morning, the sky was bright less and it rained cats & dogs. In the previous days, people were dying for rain, today at least 6-7 person died burnt by lightning.

Today was my Physics admission test in Presidency college at 12. The exam started at 2. The whole college street was under a deep water. When we were returning, a sweet girl asked for help with a pitiful eye. She wanted some money to buy food. This little one hearted me much. I would be happy if I could buy some food for her, but I had no way as my father was with me. I and Anjan helped her with money, But my passion is not to give money, but food. Anyhow, I am happy that I could do at least something for her.

I left home at 10 in the morning and returned to home town Birati at 5:30. My digestive system cried. But I could not go home. My neighbouring little sister Rami was waiting at the park. I had to go there to invest some time with her. Finally I returned home at 6:30.

No comments: